Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Choice Pay / Choice Bank LTD Liquidation
Nope, I sent them whatsapp messages on Wednesday and Thursday and not only have they not been replied to but whatsapp shows that they haven't even been opened. I sent my payment details on the 10th, the day they were requested, and not only did I never get a confirmation email but the next day I sent an email asking about it which was also never replied to. They said 2 days ago on here that we would probably be receiving payments before the weekend and that they'd know shortly----and then they disappeared and now it's the weekend. If I were you guys I would write liz@streamate.com and tell her about the fact that we have no way to contact our studio and that they aren't giving us any updates at all. She told me yesterday that she would ask them to contact us, but that was officially over 24 hours ago and still nothing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Choice Pay / Choice Bank LTD Liquidation - by fawzia - 14-04-2018, 19:17

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Choice Pay _the_dirtiest_one_ 2 4,806 20-04-2018, 18:13
Last Post: _the_dirtiest_one_