Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Choice Pay / Choice Bank LTD Liquidation
Statement from Paxum:

“Paxum Inc would like to address any concern our clients may feel after the recent news regarding Choice Bank Limited. On April 9th 2018 Choice Bank Limited informed its customers that it has been forced into a constrained position by the regulatory authorities.

Paxum would like to reassure our customers that this is an issue between Choice Bank and its regulatory authorities directly, and it is completely unrelated to Paxum. Paxum is just a customer of Choice Bank.

As a result of the news from Choice Bank we regret to inform you that Paxum cards can no longer be loaded via transfer to card. However it is important to note that any funds that currently exist on any Paxum card issued by Choice Bank are fully available and can be used as normal at the ATM and for POS purchases.

We are grateful that only a small portion of Paxum users are affected by Choice Banks situation, as it only relates to the Paxum issued card. All other aspects of Paxum services are operating normally, and regular service is uninterrupted. We apologize for this inconvenience caused to Paxum card-holders by Choice Bank, and we are working hard to promptly implement our new card solution."
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Smurfette77
So I guess that means Paxum is a no-go?
Paxum = no go at the moment if looking for a prepaid card.

adultworkbanner4
Pleaaase dont forget about Russia!!!  Huh
Hi, 

I emailed you but you must be swamped at the moment - are you able to make regular (maybe weekly) payments to a French account for girls who work on Streamate?
Thank you.
Hi, should be fine yes, working on a solution at the moment.

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Melissa91
Hi Colin,

Have sent new bank details.

Thanks for keeping us updated here, really appreciated.
What about neteller? You can get a card with that too! Xx
I sent my bank info as well.
(10-04-2018, 17:39)admin Wrote: Hi, communication on it will be done via admin@dailypayservice.com.

No estimate as yet but I wouldnt expect it to be long to be honest.

Thanks

I’ve submitted my bank information, like the email said. When can I expect to begin receiving payment? And what will be the typical transfer time now for US direct deposit?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Choice Pay _the_dirtiest_one_ 2 4,758 20-04-2018, 18:13
Last Post: _the_dirtiest_one_