Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Will Power!!!
i forgot my will power for a fish supper as i have had one every night for the last 2.5 weeks even if i have had my dinner
lolo with the amount of calories you have to eat in a day, I would think that was a pretty good way of achieving it without having to eat mountains. Can you imagine how much celery you would have to eat? Well you just couldn't. Mind you, do you think you will miss it when you are back to normal in take again?
most of the calories are coming from the drinks which i wont miss at all, though it will be very hard to stick to a normal diet

was at the nutrionist the other day she was testing me out with calories in meals & i failed them all, the first full english grilled breakfast 2 slices bacon / scrambled egg / one sausage / one slice black pudding / 1 slice buttered toast / baked beans was 180k less than bowl of cornflakes milk / fruit juice / tea / 2 croissants buttered
It's the croissants that are the killer in that little lot.
(04-08-2011, 17:27)jayzee77 Wrote: Food - eating when I am bored.

Snap Jayzee - it's the boredom thing.
I stopped smoking (social smoker) when I was expecting my first child many moons ago now.
That was easy peasy.

Stopping eating bad food and drinking pink wine is a much harder thing to do!
Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
I have strong will power, except for sex. The longest ive ever managed to hold out for (no wank or sex) was 2 weeks and it killed me!! These days if i go without for a few days i get very very horny, a week max and ive just got to do it.

I suppose im slightly weak with keeping the gym workout up, whenever i seem to get a fit physique i tend to stop going to gym or not as often as i should, then all the tone is gone and then i have to start all over again. When i was 20 the tone used to stay for ages, now im 30 the tone seems to go away quicker if i stop going to the gym.
Use it or lose it. Applies to all sorts of things - especially as you get older!