[-]
Tags
talk profile hostage holding pay daily less

LESS TALK DAILY PAY HOLDING MY PROFILE HOSTAGE
I am writing this message as it has come to my attention that other members of this group are posting on here. 
This morning (it is now 8.30am) I have sent 117 emails already to Rico at Less Talk Daily Pay asking to delete my profile. 
This comes after 3 hours sleep last night, four days previously with similar sleep patterns, I have barely eaten and I have repeatedly on the hour for now 5 days asked to be released, transfered and now even reached the degrading stage of begging Rico to delete my profile on AW.

My only reason for joining a DP service was for daily pay to help pay off my weekly bills and cover my rent.  I did not do my research.
That is my only wrong doing. 
I have done nothing to LTDP, I have never been rude or disrespectful, I have worked fair on AW and stuck within their rules, I go to work, I get money and I pay my taxes, NI and bills.  I am not a person who actively or gets any gratitude in creating dramas or battles. I live a private life and I keep myself to myself. 

I too received the email last Thursday after discovering my profile once again in the space of a month had been restricted for no reason. I was told my profile would be back in a couple of hours if I re submitted my documents to reverify to AW and send them to LTDP.  I was keen to get back to work as my rent is due today the 15th January so I adhered to this. 
After two days of my profile still being off line I finally asked to be transfered to AWF as Collin stated he would take us and then release us to be independent.  Since I asked Rico to do that everything has steadily gone down hill fast.
Little did I know that Rico is at some kind of war with awf and it appears I, for no reason other than trying to get back to work have been dragged into this.  Rico has told me AW are not releasing my profile and he is repeatedly emailing them, I have asked him again and again to cc me into this request and his has not done this once. 

When something does not feel right it is because it is not right, and so, AW have repeatedly emailed me saying they have received no such requests.  I am inclined to now only trust the words of AW as they have no reason to lie.  
AW will not allow me to delete my own profile and start a new AW profile to get back to work because I verified it again a couple of days ago in LTDP, even though I only did this as I was told this is what I have to do in order to be released.  Rico will not release nor delete my profile Therefore I am trapped and am now having not just my profile, but my verified profile, and there fore my passport and bank details held against my will.  No body has the right to do that.  Or do they? This is going on right now. My personal identity is currently being stolen off me on AW.  Something needs to be done about this. 

Yesterday I reached an all time low of distress and exhaustion, I have now got to the point where I am sending emails begging, yes, a 35 year wold woman in 2018 having to beg a man who is halting my ability to work and keep a roof over my head. 
He still will not action it and replies saying "I will be fine and he has emailed AW asking for my profile to be released"

I AM NOT FINE! There is NOTHING FINE about this situation.  I cannot go into the exact details on a public forum on how this has completely destroyed my life, and I am aware that sounds dramatic, but that is the reality of the situation. I have also been recommended by the police to contact CIFAS who are the UKs fraud prevention service, subscribing to them means a notice is now on my credit file indicating that my name and address may be used to perpetrate identity fraud. This will have no doubt a devastating effect now on my credit score and what with my rent now not being paid I am going to struggle to find a new home. 

So there you have it, all in 5 days one person has managed to cause this much havoc on my life..

This is not a made up profile in an attempt to discredit Rico or LTDP this is a real situation.

I am now hoping and once again begging Rico, if you are reading this PLEASE delete my AW profile, this cannot carry on for another day I am mentally too exhausted and weak to cope with this anymore.

If anyone can offer any more advice, contact webmaster at aw on my behalf, or do anything to help me whilst I am stuck in this situation please please help it is all appreciated. 

Many thanks
Update.
As I posted this and after sending over a hundred emails in one hour my profile has finally been deleted.
I am hoping that I will now get to start again.
The following 1 user says Thank You to L2018 for this post:
  • Ms Dee
(15-01-2018, 09:54)LisaAW Wrote: Update.
As I posted this and after sending over a hundred emails in one hour my profile has finally been deleted.

Really glad to hear you got it sorted, the mental anxiety alone can be draining.  Good luck and hope it goes better from here onwards.
(15-01-2018, 11:21)Ms Dee Wrote:

Really glad to hear you got it sorted, the mental anxiety alone can be draining.  Good luck and hope it goes better from here onwards.

Thank you Ms Dee.  I have had invested alot of money on advertising and investment for my profile to grow, to actually be relieved that I have lost all that hard work and have to start again especially in a time like January just shows the extent of how draining this has been.  My clients/friends I have on there should not have to see this kind of drama, it is off putting and not just damages my own little business too but the brand as a whole.
  Thankfully AW have come through for me and I am now back on the site.  If any lessons can be learnt from this it is to research research research, to have a back up fund saved incase of emergencies and to not have all your eggs in one basket.  All this advice was readily available online by many veterans of AW but I did not take the time to investigate it and as a result landed myself vulnerable.
  My only saving grace here is thankfully LTDP have deleted my profile, something I didn't think I would be happy to have happen... and without them finally doing that I would be at a loss and completely tied.

I hope the other women in the group manage to resolve their situation soon, I am sure AW will come good soon.
(15-01-2018, 11:51)LisaAW Wrote:
(15-01-2018, 11:21)Ms Dee Wrote:

Thank you Ms Dee.  I have had invested alot of money on advertising and investment for my profile to grow, to actually be relieved that I have lost all that hard work and have to start again especially in a time like January just shows the extent of how draining this has been.  My clients/friends I have on there should not have to see this kind of drama, it is off putting and not just damages my own little business too but the brand as a whole.
  Thankfully AW have come through for me and I am now back on the site.  If any lessons can be learnt from this it is to research research research, to have a back up fund saved incase of emergencies and to not have all your eggs in one basket.  All this advice was readily available online by many veterans of AW but I did not take the time to investigate it and as a result landed myself vulnerable.
  My only saving grace here is thankfully LTDP have deleted my profile, something I didn't think I would be happy to have happen... and without them finally doing that I would be at a loss and completely.

I hope the other women in the group manage to resolve their situation soon, I am sure AW will come good soon.

It took me a while to decide to go with the group I am with and I have to say I have had nothing but amazing help and support from them. 

Is AW at all able to reinstate your old profile?  If not I have heard that you have a wonderful following so no doubt you will be up and running very quickly again.

I do hope he has not taken your credits and I do hope he does not use your Identification documents to create fake and fraudulant profiles.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • L2018
No they cant reinstate it, the problem is all to do with this reverifying when I was in the group 2 days ago after our profiles had been restricted and un verified due to the dispute with ltdp and aw. Only LTDP can delete the profile and it has to be a permanent delete not deactivation in order to come back on the site. When I tried to delete myself and start a new profile AW deactivated me in about 3 minutes and I appealed and they said, I cannot join the site again in any context whilst my verified profile is in LTDP active or deleted by myself. When the group manager deletes you its a different process and level of authority than if we do our own. So when you hand your profile over verified you REALLY are handing it over.

I had no interest in rubbishing ltdp on any forum as I was always paid on time and I just spent the last 7 months just getting on with things and keeping myself to myself, no issues with them and barely heard from them so it suited me - but this situation the last 5 days is just not something I will ever get myself into again.
However, if joining any group on AW it would only ever be AWF for daily pay or KDB's for their help with advertising and promotion. I already know that AWF release members and do not delete profile as my friend joined them during the payment crisis last year and they released them hours later when it was over no issues at all.
He has not taken any money or credits off me as I stopped working as soon as this crisis began, I haven't seen any solid proof that he will steal my sensitive documents to create fake profiles but I have cancelled my passport and had a fraud alert on my credit file for my own peace of mind as I feel unsettled about my documents being passed around online in email accounts etc, I have also registered to clearscore.co.uk who run free credit scores via equifax to check daily if any soft searches for credit have been done under my name and details. I have also been in touch with all other adult websites to give them my name and some details to prevent anyone setting up profiles with my ID. All this and its not even lunch time yet lol.
xx
If anyone else is being held by scam groups like less talk daily pay (or any other scam group) follow these steps to remove your profile.

https://adultworksupport.wordpress.com/2...ork-group/
The following 1 user says Thank You to ButterDaisy for this post:
  • admin
just to update.
My new profile has been deactivated for the second time. I am still unable to use adultwork currently.
(15-01-2018, 17:07)LisaAW Wrote: just to update.
My new profile has been deactivated for the second time. I am still unable to use adultwork currently.

Maybe try and contact Colin from AWF he might have an idea to help you out.
(15-01-2018, 17:25)Ms Dee Wrote:

They've let me on again. 
Unfortunetly the system will automatically pick up old group so might take a few attempts before it comes over as deleted from group. 
Ok for now just waiting for verification then can start polishing my dildos lol!
(21-04-2018, 11:09)bgregorasuasday5393 Wrote: Best quality real passports provider: w w w. buyrealpassport.cc

I suggest you quit with the spamming. I've already made Admin aware of this....
(15-01-2018, 17:25)Ms Dee Wrote:

Best of luck Lisa, Ive heard so many horror stories about other groups.  You must be relieved to be finally free of LTDP.  Join AWFP, I can highly recommend Colin and his team.
(21-04-2018, 11:14)mistresscristal Wrote:
(21-04-2018, 11:09)bgregorasuasday5393 Wrote: Best quality real passports provider: w w w. buyrealpassport.cc

I suggest you quit with the spamming. I've already made Admin aware of this....

They're bots - virus infected machines - not real people (or at least not very likely to be).
Random user names (with numbers in them), multiple new ones (newly registered) appearing each day with similar, if not identical, messages. Some new threads, most attached to existing ones. Fairly typical for a new strain of virus until the PC Security companies get on top of it and release either updated software or signatures (of the files the virus implants onto a system).

Report them then ignore them - there's no easy way to stop them.

I really wish the "Report" button worked, or at least told us it had done something automatically.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Likes-Big-Girls for this post:
  • mistresscristal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily pay - not paid electric_boo 9 4,693 01-12-2017, 11:01
Last Post: admin
  LESS TALK DAILY PAY nicolecd838 30 14,389 15-11-2017, 22:18
Last Post: MKModelsLtd
  Daily pay electric_boo 0 1,126 27-09-2017, 10:40
Last Post: electric_boo
  Daily pay - not paid electric_boo 2 1,385 19-09-2017, 12:37
Last Post: MKModelsLtd
  Joining daily pay clarification ButterDaisy 14 4,169 20-07-2017, 21:00
  Daily pay electric_boo 1 1,574 16-07-2017, 20:50
  Less Tak Daily Pay / Lesstalkdailypay underhanded tactics with members? disgruntled 4 2,860 07-05-2017, 18:51
Last Post: disgruntled
Heart Setting up [url=http://MyFreeCams.com]MyFreeCams.com[/url] Daily pay MissRyan 3 2,229 12-03-2017, 13:56
Thumbs Down Daily pay LulaSmith 3 1,590 08-12-2016, 08:15
  Best way to swirch over to POR for daily pay? YoungMumBellaRose 2 1,916 01-12-2016, 00:55
Last Post: YoungMumBellaRose