Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers
Hi everyone just to update.
Another sleepless night now and one week since I last worked on AW, finally I feel I have resolved this.
It seems AW has now forwarded any new profiles after deleting yourself from LTDP if you want to webcam again to a European business advisor.
You are required to sign up to this business advisor here if they ask you too (as they have me)
https://www.actfair.team/contact
I will PERMENTLY have 2% advisors fee taken off me from my credits, I will be permently monitored not just for two months or even three but for good. This is all clear and on the contract you have to sign.
 No matter how distressing this is to be monitored and issued a warning and even put in a high risk category's I am just happy to be able to work again. Please do not believe ltdp that what's happened to them is to do with a genuine mistake of signing someone up who was Eastern European, in the contract I signed it states that I was in a group who was involved in money laundering, deception and various other breaches.  I would not even know how to launder money if I wanted to, a money launder would be sticking a £5 on quick wash on mistake Wink
However that is something I am responsible for because I was in the group.
If YOU ARE IN THAT GROUP YOU ARE being monitored for serious breaches to the law.  If anyone chooses to believe the frantic and panicked message ltdp are sending them or wish to join their group please just look at my thread or messages here and on the general forum and you will see what you will put yourself in for if you do. If you are currently working and held  in ltdp against your will  I would still suggest persisting to have your profile deleted and to do what I am, dispite being contracted to AW business advisor this is far better than working with someone who will cost you your home or sanity.
If Anyone is trapped or believes what  ltdp says that this is malicious lies please message me and I will happily go through all my correspondence with AW the last week.

i am now unsure if I can go into any group, so am thinking I will have to be independent. Which is ok, as I said anything is better than this last week.
One thing I will say is Thankyou to Colin of Awf he has bent over backwards in help and support for me during this time, I had absolutely nothing off ltdp just an email blaming Awf!! Even when ltdp were aware they were playing with people's lives and members were getting distressed all he could do was send emails out attacking Colin and AW.
Please also seriously consider contacting cifas about identity fraud, if he is already engaging in criminal attivity as AW says he is then I am worried about my sensitive documents he has. 
https://www.cifas.org.uk/services/identity-protection

Thankyou everyone here for your support and all the best xx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers - by L2018 - 17-01-2018, 10:03

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,416 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,208 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
Exclamation AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers TheWarning 31 41,035 01-09-2017, 13:40
Last Post: TheWarning
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 9,024 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins