Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Problems with Just Camit JCI
As was said in your previous post, this has been affecting ladies on here (me included) since June/July time.
We have been given no answers and we have found no solutions as yet. The only thing we have come up with is that sometimes even though logged on we're not showing as available. Logging out and back in again to change server is sometimes successful in fixing that.
It's not just you!
There have been days that I would pay positioning and be online all day and receive nothing! This is happening to some of the most experienced and popular ladies on here who were making high end money before this started.
There was meant to be an update to the system in Dec. I don't know if that has happened or not as I've not been on enough over the Christmas period to tell.
My only advice is to look at other sites to work on alongside AW. If that isn't an option perhaps a "real life" income might be worth considering. I'd given up my part time job to cam... but with all these issues I've taken it back n as it guarantees me some income.
Happy New Year xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • Madame X

Messages In This Thread
Problems with Just Camit JCI - by Madame X - 28-12-2017, 18:23
RE: Problems with Just Camit JCI - by lucyloo - 01-01-2018, 11:07

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sound problems on just camit Countess_Crimson 1 3,027 04-04-2014, 11:19
Last Post: Countess_Crimson