Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW
Yep did royally suck to lose that kind of volume... We have some girls we help with their profiles, we shoot the content for them, edit it and then load it up for them... Think we currently have around 15 profiles active on AW that we help with... some do little bits of DirectCam/DirectIM as well... but certainly 70% of the revenues are content sales... We have 3 people who load the content onto the various profiles, and with the drop in revenues it's hard to justify that kind of investment of time and resources... If it continues into the new year we will have to revise our position...

I come from a sales and marketing background, I am actually launching a new company to pursue a more mainstream route already anyways... but I may have to find a sales job as that is a good 4 months away...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by FatManFuck - 20-12-2017, 12:48
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 25-12-2017, 03:51
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 27-12-2017, 02:02
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 29-12-2017, 11:25