AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter Link
Thumbs Down 
Hey All,

I removed my Twitter link from my profile (manage links section) a couple of months ago due to not being active on there.
Have recently re-added my Twitter link to find that it does not appear in my links section at the bottom of my profile and no automatic tweets are sent when I login to JustCamIt/DirectCam. I emailed the webmaster who responded with this link http://www.adultwork.com/LKBA.asp?A=645 and it's basically saying unless you are paying for something on adultwork ie available today | profile featuring etc your Twitter link will be hidden and no automatic tweets will be sent. Yet I have always displayed my AW link in my bio on Twitter and everything I posted was AW related.

Is anyone else having this problem.... Throughout the time I have been on AW (many years) I have never had a problem and my twitter link has been viewable and automatic tweets sent out when I logged on to cam and I didn't pay for anything on AW as I never had the need too.

Thanks

Brandi  Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link on my twitter to aw page BellaBachelli 0 3,083 15-10-2016, 21:54
Last Post: BellaBachelli
  Unable to link twitter account CURVY_JANE_38DD 1 5,211 23-02-2013, 12:04
Last Post: Trinity-Belle