Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Age play - daddy/daughter simulation?
There are already a great deal of young women on AW offering taboo talk, bestiality, incest, some have carefully worded it to state they will take on the persona of any age year old.

Now for myself the above is a no no on so many levels, before we even discuss the legality of such topics but what is the effect to the reputation of the other service providers? There are profiles of young cam models with fluffy ears or animal nose's overlaid by their mobile phone software, Why? who are you trying to attract? to me it looks absolutely ridiculous.
Speaking as someone who comes from a certain background if the police were to monitor such happenings their alarm bells would most definitely be triggered.

My own views on the Digital bill being implemented shortly is not purely for the protection children but to enable a harvesting of data, valuable data, data now being a commodity in it's own right.
I myself have always used a VPN my phone has it built in data protection is a very important part of your online day to day tool box.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Age play - daddy/daughter simulation? - by Rambo was a pussy! - 13-10-2017, 02:35
RE: Age play - daddy/daughter simulation? - by Mister-Greyaw - 07-02-2018, 09:44