Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer wanting to turn provider
Someone's jealous that op is a fitty who's going to make bank like the rest of us whilst he lives in a fantasy land thinking he's the speilberg of YouTube,  making videos about mentally questionable geriatrics.

No wonder you can't get a woman on aw or anywhere else! You make my skin crawl with your bizarre obsessions and compulsions. I've seen enough documentaries about serial killers to know you're most likely a candidate... Mr bates...

Maybe you could set up an online dating profile. I'll help with your bio.

Hi my name is Norman

Hate writing things about myself but I'll try!

I'm an average guy, hobbies include harrassing women,  obsessing over web cam models and hanging out in forums where no one likes me. I'm super intelligent and make really clever comments on there but the prostitutes are too stupid to get it.

Um what else. Oh yeah I make these really bizarre videos about this old guy who's actually my only friend. Now don't judge me just because the only person who will have anything to do with me is mentally not right, it's actually not my fault it's this woman called ana. I'll tell you more on our first date!

I'm looking for a woman who is female aged 18-98 and doesn't have any family that will notice she's missing.

Send me a message!

There. I helped you.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk, theterribleone

Messages In This Thread
RE: Customer wanting to turn provider - by Rambo was a pussy! - 30-09-2017, 17:29
RE: Customer wanting to turn provider - by Rambo was a pussy! - 30-09-2017, 18:30
RE: Customer wanting to turn provider - by Gone - 30-09-2017, 19:28
RE: Customer wanting to turn provider - by Rambo was a pussy! - 30-09-2017, 23:59