Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer wanting to turn provider
(26-09-2017, 20:33)theterribleone Wrote: Hi guys,

This is my first post on the forums but I've been a member of the site for ten years, maybe even more. I've been receiving many flattering comments from some of the girls on here saying I should start offering webcam services although my shyness has previously gotten the better of me. 

Can I not alter my profile to offer services? I have really good feedback and really appreciate all of them but I would completely understand in that feedback not transferred across. So I guess my question is would I need to create a new profile offering services? 

Also, I remember reading somewhere that direct cam isn't compatible on the Mac platform? Is this true? 

Thanks for your help.

Heart

T1

Evening Smile
If you are who I think you are then yes definately set it up! x
So :
then REGISTRATION DETAILS
go down to MEMBER TYPE
and change the bar to OFFERING SERVICES.

Then,
Hover over MY DETAILS
hover over EDIT PROFILE
click MEMBER VERIFICATION
and upload the requested documents.

Guys generally make less than ladies on the site, so I'd reccomend signing up for DailyPay as you don't have to wait until you reach 150 credits to withdraw as you do through AW directly. Sign up link : http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

With regard to the MAC comment, they do have JCI lite which is the browser based server, its not as good as the actual installed version for windows due to it not supporting mobile devices and providing a lower quality stream.

Hope this helps Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnnabelleCollins for this post:
  • theterribleone

Messages In This Thread
RE: Customer wanting to turn provider - by AnnabelleCollins - 26-09-2017, 20:47
RE: Customer wanting to turn provider - by Rambo was a pussy! - 30-09-2017, 17:29
RE: Customer wanting to turn provider - by Rambo was a pussy! - 30-09-2017, 18:30
RE: Customer wanting to turn provider - by Rambo was a pussy! - 30-09-2017, 23:59