Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving an AW Group?
So I changed all details on the profile last night and now today I've seen my profile is back active. I've messaged GM asking to be deleted. I'm worried she won't remove it is there anything I can do if she refuses or takes a while deleting it? Thanks x
Hi, only thing is to ask AW to set it to content only, they may or may not allow it. Call me in the office tonight and I can delete the account for you.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(16-09-2017, 16:47)admin Wrote: Hi, only thing is to ask AW to set it to content only, they may or may not allow it. Call me in the office tonight and I can delete the account for you.

Thanks

Have replied to your private message  Heart
With regards to creating a new account, AW won't verify a profile if you already have one unfortunatly.

I have never heard of a group taking such a large % that is shocking  Huh I joined Fifty Shades of Heaven in April after having a nightmare experience with Less Talk Daily Pay and I have not had 1 single problem with Fifty Shades, I am always paid by 10am the next day they also offer Photo Shoots and Holiday plus Lingerie so a lot of incentives. If you are independant AW take 36% that's including the JustCamit % but with Fifty Shades of Heaven they take 1% less so 35% and we take home 65%.

I hope you get it sorted  Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaving the group Kiaxxx 12 17,179 02-11-2016, 12:52
Last Post: Kiaxxx
Exclamation leaving my group kelliebbw 14 16,408 01-04-2014, 10:45
Last Post: admin
  Leaving a group and going on my own? Curvysamxx 11 9,666 24-02-2014, 12:40
Last Post: Curvysamxx