Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JustCamIt - No c2c and freezing
C2C hasn't worked for me for 2 days now; it tries to connect but won't. If anyone has a fix for this please share! I have also had problems with JCI freezing and it seems to be getting worse. I have messaged AW and they have said they haven't had any other complaints. I have also emailed istreaming support but am yet to hear back. If you are having issues, please let AW know because I can't see these problems getting fixed any other way. I am going to give justcamit lite a go via the browser and see if I have better luck there.
Many of the ladies on here have been experiencing connectivity problems and istreaming are not doing anything about it till the end of the year.....x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • Blondie
i am online on direct cam and then all of a sudden when i check my profile, i'm not showing as online! even though i haven't logged out of JCI!
how do you know that mistress silk?
x
Alot of us have posted about this over the last few weeks.......x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • Blondie
I'm having the same problem so I'm recommending clients book for Skype. It's incredible irresponsible for istreaming not to take action and properly look into the issue. Very bad business!
It's ridiculous. Audio dropping out sporadically too!
Heart WEBSITE  Heart