Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email from Aw with questionaire re Directcam
Did anyone get an email from AW earlier today? It was a questionaire about Directcam. I intended to mention it on here to see if it was legit before I clicked on any links, but I've had a busy day and forgot about it.

Is it from AW or is it a scam going to ask me for login details lol (don't worry, I would never!)
It's legit. Ironically I filled it in just before Directcam cocked up lol.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • lucyloo
(01-09-2017, 19:10)KTC Wrote: Did anyone get an email from AW earlier today? It was a questionaire about Directcam. I intended to mention it on here to see if it was legit before I clicked on any links, but I've had a busy day and forgot about it.

Is it from AW or is it a scam going to ask me for login details lol (don't worry, I would never!)

Didn't occur to me it might not be genuine.
Sent it straight back listing all the issues at the moment.
Probably why JCI not working for me now lol x
I only filled it in when I logged onto my AW account and then clicked the link in the email, and it put my email address in the right box. I did mine yesterday, and JCI was working for me until this evening. I complained too, lol, so perhaps they are disabling JCI for those who complained!!!! lol
My profile: MatureSally38K
Ok, so now I know it's legit I'll do it.
Thanks lovelies xx