Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pvt and group sessions
is anyone having trouble with people taking them into shows , no body can get on to mine and its fustrating since its sunday and its pretty much the best day on here . Are other cammers having the same problem ? also does admin know when the site is going to be fixed xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BlondebabeMaria for this post:
  • Jessica121
Yes same xx
Having the same thing happen, and can see that Cam is pretty much dead which on a weekend is unheard of!.......I hope tech sort is asap
its been going on for like two days now , really hope its back up and running by tonight !
(16-07-2017, 10:37)BlondebabeMaria Wrote: its been going on for like two days now , really hope its back up and running by tonight !

Yeah I'm normally a busy cammer and not had one person on last night and just came on and I see not many girls are in private of group sessions
Anyone had any paid sessions today? Every time I look on the site there's just two girls in paid, so wondering if that's just a glitch too and showing people in session when they're not
I has this yesterday afternoon / evening and eventually logged out! One of my clients said he'd been trying to pvt me for a while and it wasn't working. Just checked the stats for people camming now and it's down to 5 - I've never seen it as low as that. Also, I was having major probs with the main AW site yesterday. I was getting "service not available" but if you went back and tried again it worked fine. I think a lot of AW clients possibly got fed up of it and went out for a pint instead xxxx
maybe someone tried to hack the site , i tried to log on yesterday and it was saying my privacy wernt secure ect .... and wouldnt even let me access it , since then its all gone dwon hill lol
I am also having issues; so I'm directing people to book Skype sessions instead. Might I suggest you do the same; that way you will still get some paid sessions in today.
mistresscristal , are you still receieving the credits from the skype bookkings ? because i cant even get tips on free chat anymore x