Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how does free chat work, dont understand settings please help
Question 
hi, i am new to camming and have done some direct cam work, but cant get my head around the settings for free chat, i dont know how much this affects if you get customers or not but havent been offering it because when i did i never knew how long free chat lasted?? please help, any details on how it works would help

thanks evie xoxo
If you go into your just cam it settings and set free chat, you can choose how long you want people to stay in free chat. I have set mine for 5 minutes per hour, per person. I think this is quite long enough for anyone to know whether they want to see more or not. I do get men messaging me saying they can't get back into free when the five minutes is up, but I write back and say you have to pay if you want more. I have on occasion stopped free chat, but find it boring waiting around for someone to come in and do enjoy the banter of free chat. Hope this helps.
My profile: MatureSally38K
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to maturesally38k for this post:
  • Evie-Diana
(03-07-2017, 13:29)maturesally38k Wrote: If you go into your just cam it settings and set free chat, you can choose how long you want people to stay in free chat.  I have set mine for 5 minutes per hour, per person.  I think this is quite long enough for anyone to know whether they want to see more or not.  I do get men messaging me saying they can't get back into free when the five minutes is up, but I write back and say you have to pay if you want more. I have on occasion stopped free chat, but find it boring waiting around for someone to come in and do enjoy the banter of free chat.  Hope this helps.

this does really help thanks, am i also correct in thinking you have to be clothed when in free chat?? what boundaries does this extend to because i dont want to get caught out, is underwear acceptable?? xx
You do have to stay covered. I sit with bra, pants, stockings and heels, or sometimes a flimsy top, so punters can see what they are getting, but still stay within the limits for free chat. Nudity is not allowed.
That's a good tip maturesally38k I never thought about putting a bar on for 5 minutes to bar out the free loaders who just want to chit chat with you all day and never pay!
Still get the free loaders lol, but that to me is par for the course, but if they want to see more then they have to pay.
On the rare occasion of me doing free chat I had 5 mins in 24 hours set and never any guests(non members)......x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rented movies on a mac dont work metalmatt79 0 3,523 23-06-2016, 19:31
Last Post: metalmatt79
  TIPPING IN FREE CHAT maturesally38k 18 35,631 27-02-2014, 14:26
Last Post: missdemeanour
  TwoWay dont work Alysaa 0 3,378 12-02-2013, 03:48
Last Post: Alysaa