Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random question re putting pics of others in galleries
Question 
Ok gals and guys, I have a random question (yes, another one!) haha, this forum is great for getting answers to my questions and is often more helpful than the help pages on AW lol :-D

Right, so, here's my current quandary. 

I've posted a fair few pairs of panties now to someone who is swift becoming a regular. He's wanted me to write instructions as to what to do with them each time. Everything going great. However now he's saying I could put the photos he's taken of him doing my tasks on MY free gallery if I wanted to (for instance I had him write on his chest that he was my slave too now, stuff like that), so that sort of could be cool to put on my free pics, but of course they aren't of me - I'm not even there at the time, this was just all done remotely. I'm not sure how I feel about putting the pics on but I think it'd keep him happy if I did (if that makes any sense? I like to keep my regulars happy especially as I'm so new to AW!) but equally I don't want to violate any rules and I'm not sure if this would be breaking any rules as I remember reading about pictures have to be of me or taken by me etc)?
Plenty ladies post pics of their slaves in free gallery but best to keep it non explicit.....i.e.........no pics of genitals ......x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FAQ putting a question in country-gal 4 7,473 14-03-2014, 13:14
Last Post: country-gal