Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camming Log?
Hi All, 

is there a way to see who has attempted to cam with me? The same way there is the 'Error Log' for phone chat,  showing unsuccessful attempts at connection? It's has been super quiet for me since I 'upgraded' my broadband. Download is only half the speed it was, and Upload is only slightly better than it was (obvs, getting on to my supplier tomorrow). I even droppped my prices to see if it created more traffic, but it hasn't.

A few have come through, but I lose most of them in a few seconds, and a couple have come back, saying they 'lost me'. 

So, is it possible to tell if there have been failed attempts at connecting with me? Or maybe I'm just ugly and no one wants to cam with me anymore :-D :-D
It may not be you hun despite your broadband. There seems to be a lot of issues with connection/clients for a good majority of us currently.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MsClara_Wilde for this post:
  • KTC
Ah, thanks for letting me know MsClara. That's such a pain because I'm getting high profile hits atm, but hardly anyone coming through.