AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile Lost in a BIG Black Hole
Rainbow 
Hey Girls,

After being on AW on and off for the last 10 years or so am I the only one that feel things have drastically changed with regards to the influx of new girls, the cheaper than cheap rates per minute on direct cam etc? 

After creating a new profile at the beginning of the year after taking a while offline things were great and I couldn't believe how busy I was...January/February and March were my best months but as soon as April hit it all seems to of gone downhill  Confused I have found myself sitting online from 8am every day of the week through till gone 9pm with as little as 1 or 2 privates... I have also stopped offering Free Preview now due to how much abuse is aimed towards me if I don't show them my ass etc.... I used to really enjoy Free Preview as there was a lot of banter, the guys got to know me before going into group or private etc and the guys got to see that I do look like my pictures, that I offered audio in Free,Group and Private and that my quality of cam was the best it could be being HD...I am not blowing my own trumpet here as I don't have my head up my own ass, but as all us ladies get is lots of compliments (minus the a holes) saying how cute, sexy, hot I am and how great my cam quality is etc but I have sat in Free for hours on end sometimes with not so much as 1 request for Group or Private. There also seems to of been an influx of guys constantly trying their luck, sending messages wanting to pay via paypal etc which I block straight away as I don't use Paypal...

Now I have spent hours on my profile, have over 500 pictures in my private gallery, over 50 HD Clips, also have pictures in my free gallery as well as having lots of listings for worn items....I use direct cam positioning a few times a day which doesn't seem to make any difference and my per minute rate is on par with the majority of girls but I feel like my profile has all of a sudden fallen in to the big black hole of AdultWork and lost as to what else I can do...I have also tried member of the day for Webcam which didn't help whats so ever as well as featuring my clips yet everything seems to come to a standstill and find myself sitting online till I am exhausted just to try and hit a small goal everyday.

I also have 100% postive feedback and reply to the majority of messages I recieve, I am always polite and help if I can but I am now at the end of my tether....I have also noticed daily I get 10 + private requests, the come in I say hi then a few seconds into requesting the chat they vanish...I just don't understand it. I have also been chatting with another model on AW who is having the same problem as me and we just can't figure out whats gone wrong. I have a high speed virgin fibre boradband connection and one of the best webcams on the market too.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated...

Thanks
Brandi x
I was like that from october to feburary .. really horrendous was making just under 2000 credits for a full month n that was sitting for hours on end i was ready to give up, then it just switched now im not making anywhere near what others say they make but its evened out a little bit..
dont give up ur profile looks really professional. Do you have many regulars? I also found not bein available at the same time or being online everyday helped me xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jessica121 for this post:
  • _BrandiFoxx_
Hi Brandi,

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

There has been a lot more girls online since 2015-16 and more webcam groups recruiting new girls on aw, I think that is what is part of the problem. Plus there are other Daily Pay webcam groups now and that is attracting more girls to sign up.

If you have a fast super broadband internet connection along with a HD Webcam then I would of thought you would of been doing well. There is one girl who is on the TV page and she is showing with HD webcam and she is always in group or private, at 2.99 and 3.99 private and I think she must be busy due to having a good super fast broadband internet. She has a couple of photos, she's an attractive strawberry blonde haired girl, has no movies or private pics and hardly any profile details. She is in a webcam group she hasn't been a member for years like you or I have, maybe a couple. I just think there is much more competition now than there used to be and we have to change our image, our mind set and our way we work by focusing on becoming positive and attracting work coming towards us. Have you ever come across Law of Attraction? it is really good and tells you how to think, you can even look at it on youtube.

I wouldn't say I have been doing terribly fantastic I think I have done webcamming for so long like you, I have done it for 5 years and I am bored of it now and that is why my income isn't as high as it was three years ago. Do you think you are slightly a bit fed up with it and you've had enough? maybe try and get a part-time job? so you can break away from it and just do it part-time?

How much do you charge per min for group and private? do you make a lot of money on your movie clips? that is something I have never done but did know one girl who used to earn £800 from her movies per month.

There could be a slight credit crunch for brexit, I have noticed on my other business that I do, that my sales have gone down slightly and people are not buying as much as they used to.

xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • _BrandiFoxx_
Am not too sure what to suggest since you seem to be on the ball regarding pics,movies,prices etc.....Perhaps working on another site at the same time would work for you.Many of the ladies enjoy sites like myfreecams as well as AW and it works differently from here so perhaps just a change of scene will benefit you until things pick up again which I am sure they will.........x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • _BrandiFoxx_
(22-06-2017, 17:48)Jessica121 Wrote: I was like that from october to feburary .. really horrendous was making just under 2000 credits for a full month n that was sitting for hours on end i was ready to give up, then it just switched now im not making anywhere near what others say they make but its evened out a little bit..
dont give up ur profile looks really professional. Do you have many regulars? I also found not bein available at the same time or being online everyday helped me xxx

It is so weird isn't it...I think I panic though as I still live at home with my parents so when they fly off to sunny spain for 4 to 6 weeks this is when I cam, I was getting hotels every weekend but in all honesty found camming during the week between 9am and 8pm probably more of an earner than the weekends as I guess there are more girls online of an evening and weekends.

I have a few big spenders that keep coming back but it's a bit hit and miss as to when they return but it seems to of picked up a little now so I can get my arse back into gear  Heart
(22-06-2017, 20:01)Cece Wrote: Hi Brandi,

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

There has been a lot more girls online since 2015-16 and more webcam groups recruiting new girls on aw, I think that is what is part of the problem. Plus there are other Daily Pay webcam groups now and that is attracting more girls to sign up.

If you have a fast super broadband internet connection along with a HD Webcam then I would of thought you would of been doing well. There is one girl who is on the TV page and she is showing with HD webcam and she is always in group or private, at 2.99 and 3.99 private and I think she must be busy due to having a good super fast broadband internet. She has a couple of photos, she's an attractive strawberry blonde haired girl, has no movies or private pics and hardly any profile details. She is in a webcam group she hasn't been a member for years like you or I have, maybe a couple. I just think there is much more competition now than there used to be and we have to change our image, our mind set and our way we work by focusing on becoming positive and attracting work coming towards us. Have you ever come across Law of Attraction? it is really good and tells you how to think, you can even look at it on youtube.

I wouldn't say I have been doing terribly fantastic I think I have done webcamming for so long like you, I have done it for 5 years and I am bored of it now and that is why my income isn't as high as it was three years ago. Do you think you are slightly a bit fed up with it and you've had enough? maybe try and get a part-time job? so you can break away from it and just do it part-time?

How much do you charge per min for group and private? do you make a lot of money on your movie clips? that is something I have never done but did know one girl who used to earn £800 from her movies per month.

There could be a slight credit crunch for brexit, I have noticed on my other business that I do, that my sales have gone down slightly and people are not buying as much as they used to.
Hey CeeCee,
Sorry for the delayed reply, I wasn't recieving notifications that I had replies to my post on here!
Yes I have noticed a huge influx of ladies the "last 6 months or so but also wondered whether I was earning less because of being in a group. I did have an independant profile for years then joined Less Talk Daily Pay in January which I did have huge problems with so left that group after a struggle then created a new profile and I have recently just joined 50 Shades of Heaven...I mean it is handy having daily pay but then I sit there and think "Do I actually need Daily Pay" and "Would I get more profile hits without being in a group" 
What I don't understand is like you have said the girls who literally have nothing on their profiles other than "Hey my name is etc" and they always seem to be in group or private...I think I am so OCD with my profile though and some guy's do read it which makes me feel better as I put so much time and effort into it and I suppose showing your intellectual side brings in a differect spectre of gentleman....most of my shows are Private and of an afternoon I tend to turn Group off and end up having hours of intelligent conversation with genuine lonely gentleman which is nice as I don't want to be giving myself a sore foo working 12 - 14 hours riding my plastic friend haha...

Is Law of Attraction part of The Secret? I have those books sitting on my windowsill which I may actually read when I am waiting for shows :Smile can be a very negitive person when I get frustrated so I do need to give myself a kick up the ass every so often.  
I wish I could just step outside into the real world and get a normal part time job but unfortunatly I have ME and Fibromyalgia which I have had the past 3 or so years so camming is really the only an option for me...I did have my own beauty business 5 years ago but found even being my own boss in that industry it was exhausting me so came back to camming.
My normal rates are 1.99 and 3.99 then 4.99 for Skype but I prefer DirectCam so can afford to have my Skype a little higher, I still get Skype bookings for my regulars but it is a worry sometimes when it's in escrow for 24 hours and you don't relax until it's in your account. With regards to my movies and private gallery it ranges from 300 to 800 per month so variable again...I do need to start making more clips though and start uploading one a day to keep my profile fresh.
Thank you for replying though sweetie it is much appreciated that you took the time to do so  Heart
(25-06-2017, 04:57)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Am not too sure what to suggest since you seem to be on the ball regarding pics,movies,prices etc.....Perhaps working on another site at the same time would work for you.Many of the ladies enjoy sites like myfreecams as well as AW and it works differently from here so perhaps just a change of scene will benefit you until things pick up again which I am sure they will.........x

Hi Mistress Silk,

Thank you for your reply....I have tried MyFreeCams.com / Streamate / YouKandy other sites and I always end up coming back to AW haha so think I will just stick it out and see what happens Smile

Thank you for your reply  Heart
I personally think this is the best site.......x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • _BrandiFoxx_
I do babestation aswell and tbh adultwork seems to be best for me personally.. adultwork customers iv found are a little less demanding, on babestation they nearly expect u to start camming with ur vagina wrapped around the bloody cam lol never tried any other sites but after seeing what you girls make on your galleries n movies i need to pull my finger out lol im happy just coasting along sometimes but its just laziness on my behalf!!

Also i never done late nights past 12 but did last night n done ok .. found i was kinda like a "new girl" to usernanes iv never seen before (doubt they'll become regs lol but it's a little bonus as yesterday was for me dire) maybe try changing up your times and outfits.. again i dont do well unless im pretty done up .. its quite hard bloody work keeping them interested!! Hope todays better for everyone xxxx
Yea I have always worked from around 10.30pm till 5am and this seems to work for me.....x