Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback for DirectIM chat
Me again!
Gosh I'm soooo glad I registered on here as this is my third question in so many days, lol.
So now here I am again with another one!

So last night I had three people through for IM chat.  I got feedback off one guy.  And I left feedback for the other two (but they haven't reciprocated).

Tonight I have had one IM chat so far.... however, he can't find an option to leave me feedback on his login and I can't find the option to leave him any feedback either (despite me being able to do this for the other two last night).  So, simply, my question is, why not?  Huh
Was he in longer than 5 mins? Not sure if its the same for IM but on directcam they gotta be in for over 5 mins for feedback option x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jessica121 for this post:
  • janehor
(12-06-2017, 21:53)Jessica121 Wrote: Was he in longer than 5 mins? Not sure if its the same for IM but on directcam they gotta be in for over 5 mins for feedback option x

Ahhh right!  This will explain it then, as he was 4 minutes 49 seconds lol.  Thanks for clarifying this, this must be why, as yesterdays were over 5 mins so that explains why most likely.  Thank you x
Webcam feedback is after 4 minutes, unless they've changed it. I've always remember this as other cam girls suggested if for any reasons you suspect you may get negative feedback, keep an eye on the timer and kick them out before it reaches four minutes.
Yea same thing with direct chat also.......x
Thanks girls, this all sounded like it was totally the reason UNTIL the other day when I had someone in DirectIM for 3 minutes and 3 seconds and yet he was able to leave me feedback (and vice versa), so now I'm confused again because the dude I was asking about above was in longer than that one I had the other day?   Huh So I really don't think its about the duration in this case.  The dude that I'm unable to get feedback off or leave feedback for IS able to leave feedback (and vice versa) for pantie sales though so its not like its not working for his profile at all?  Undecided
From the help centre 'Unfortunately due to persons abusing the feedback facility, it is now not possible to leave feedback for any items under 4 credits.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Feedback NOT being left for phone chat bookings? curlytots 1 5,476 15-05-2012, 06:41
Last Post: Classy_Katy