Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No money after being moved to ABBYGB2LXXX
Hey, was wondering if I could get help? For some reason I have been moved to a circlepay group called ABBYGB2LXXX (without being informed) and have since then received none of the credits I have earned recently for custom videos or pictures. I would appreciate it if someone could fix this for me.
Hi, group is the same, although the ESP is being used now, it wont affect anything on your end.

Funds are being added correctly to account but they are under the min set sorry.

I can either send funds now and leave the min as is (£30) or lower min to £10 and send funds?

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(15-06-2017, 08:55)admin Wrote: Hi, group is the same, although the ESP is being used now, it wont affect anything on your end.

Funds are being added correctly to account but they are under the min set sorry.

I can either send funds now and leave the min as is (£30) or lower min to £10 and send funds?

Thanks

Ahh I thought I was over minimum as I had credits left over for camming on top of the custom money. It's okay, just leave the minimum as is and I'll just wait til I meet it.
Hi, ok will do.

UK Office landline number is 02892108055 5pm-7pm Mon-Fri if needed in the future.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4