Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Lets try again - some filth!
yes latex dont be shy
Ooh. What would you like to see Lolo? And I hope you have a wide computer screen :-D
(20-07-2011, 22:19)lolo Wrote: yes latex dont be shy

oooo anything & everything Tongue
Alrighty then. I have noticed a distinct lack of pics from subbies. So would it be ok to create a new thread with the purpose of posting some naughty slave pics of me? I am unsure as was reading the forum rules for pics and they state that pics need to link to a sample gallery?

the rules mean u can only post pics of yourself, we had complaints from a few women who didnt know until told someone had posted their pics

yes go ahead start a subby thread
OK Lolo. I've started a subbie thread and posted some piccies. Don't say I didn't warn you LOL.

Stunning pics Kaz, definately gave me a glow
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Awww thanks sexy peeps I'm blushing from ear to ear!
(20-07-2011, 22:42)LatexTrooper Wrote: Alrighty then. I have noticed a distinct lack of pics from subbies. So would it be ok to create a new thread with the purpose of posting some naughty slave pics of me? I am unsure as was reading the forum rules for pics and they state that pics need to link to a sample gallery?

Yeah bring it on hunni!
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile