Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registration,help me
Hello. Is there any chance for being part of AW if I got this message,after I was trying to register as offering service?! anyone help me pls

Attached Files Image(s)

I think the email is plainly telling you they aren't interested in allowing you to have a membership.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • admin, _the_dirtiest_one_
Hi, thats a crystal clear response sorry. Nothing anyone is able to do.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Ana_X, _the_dirtiest_one_
(03-05-2017, 17:36)T admin Wrote: Hi, thats a crystal clear response sorry. Nothing anyone is able to do.

Thanks

Yeah I know ?. But I just wanted to know if I can have the last chance! What if I register again?! So desperate!
No.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • _the_dirtiest_one_
I've been on AW for over 3 years. On face value they can seem to be irritating, annoying, stubborn, intransigent, unreasonable etc etc but what I've found when delving deeper into their modus operandi is that there is more often than not there is good reason and method behind their apparent madness.

The good reason generally relates to people trying to scam and deceive other users of the site. Fake profiles, using other peoples photos, offering services that you don't actually provide the list is endless and AW have to police the site and remove these miscreants for the protection of the site and the genuine people who use it.

Reading between the lines of the response it seems that they've caught you doing something very untoward and contrary to site rules, many of their controls and checks are automated, but they say a person has actually reviewed your case and determined that you've definitely contravened the rules and regulations in what seems to be a very serious manner.

For them to even take the time to write to you like that is unusual. They are usually much more curt and succinct, so you can take comfort in that. 

So fess up what have you really done?

if you tell us who knows we might actually be able to help you.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to htf for this post:
  • 3CA, _the_dirtiest_one_
A no is a no from AW no one can help get her to be a member.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MissJoannadeVil for this post:
  • _the_dirtiest_one_
Now I was trying to open a profile by myself,because when they closed my address 2months ago,I was part of a studio! And not only me,but two other girls were doing the same thing that I done,breaking the rules,and making a little dog part of our show,that happened only one time! One of the two other girls has just opened a new profile,and the other not! All was for the dog. I know really good that I hv breaked the rules,but....I'm really sorry now!!! ???
That is an innocent animal that you used. It is beyond disgusting and it clearly states in the rules that it is absolutely not allowed and also illegal.
(04-05-2017, 22:12)Jessica121 Wrote: That is an innocent animal that you used. It is beyond disgusting and it clearly states in the rules that it is absolutely not allowed and also illegal.

Sure that it is! But now I can not change that fact! I wasn't the only I done the mistake! Why the other girl is still on AW?!!!  Why I can't hv a last chance....