Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin help please
UI've changed my name from BellaBachelli to Queen_Bella can you change it please admin? Sent a message on aw but not heard back. Thanks x
Hi, changed.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks so much. May I request funds or are you guys not working as it's bank holiday? Xx
Hi, always working Smile

adultworkbanner4
Admin please help urgent. 

My profile has been removed vip_exotica, as it been said I have two profiles, with different I'd, I have contacted yourself and still I am being told I'm the fake, far as I'm aware I was recommend to join aw, via a best friend and we have a similar look that we have, and few members mistook us for one another, this is the only reason I can find, I have supplied my passport paper Id and am happy to supply and proof to verify I'm me and I do not hold any other accounts before deleting me I should be given chance to prove this and be verified, as whom ever is holding my profile with my pics should be asked to provide there passport or any picture Id with also there passport held to face to confirm the match , this will show you who's profile is legit, without warning or chance to remove my profile is really unfair, I'm a honest person and to have this accusation that I'm going against your guidelines is fair its data protection breach if someone is using my images without my consent , or I going to have to seek legal advice, I only joined in may, and have been honest and transparent with my documents and profile to have it deleted it's very distressing for me and being told I can never register again ? Can someone please look into this and help me out here and get I touch with me you cannot remove someone without asking them to show or verify they say who they are then make your judgment 

please respond I have contacted you via help desk and all I get it I have two profiles and diff Id how about some one really looks Into this?

if I had been caught out or was a fake I wouldn't be going to this much trouble and openly offer to send anything your guys want to prove I'm the really person on account 

I'd appreciate someone taking there time out to help 

thanks
Hi, you would probably be best making a video with both of you in it with both IDs etc.

Then emailing it to AW.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4