Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidentaly blocking people
Hi I've recently been chatting to a lovely man. Our rapport was instant :-) and he quickly became a regular.

On Saturday I got a text from him, poor bloke was obviously baffled to why I would have blocked him, after our recent chats (he's unbelievably polite). I'd nearly blocked someone the same week (accidentally) when leaving feedback between calls. My dinger touched the touch screen, luckily I saw it happen, so I could unblock as soon as my next call was over. Easily done....

I apologized to my lovely new reg, thinking it was my silly mistake. But it wasn't me, he'd accidentally blocked me in the same accidental way.

The moral to this story is just check your blocked list occasionally. Works both ways. Easy mistake to make I almost did it.

The sad thing was he called someone else, who A) agreed with the scenario. Then B) when the booking was made decides she didn't like it..... Then C) hung up on him taking his credits.

Its not a nasty scenario, its a fantasy about his wife enjoying herself. So I've recommended Mistress Silk, & Country Gall to him if ever I'm unavailable. They both have fantastic feed back, we share regulars & I know they give a fantastic role play service. I often recommend our group to my callers when they complain about my lack of being on, when they "need me" ;-p

I'm recommending that all my regulars have a look at this site, anyone can advertise themselves on AW exactly how they like, but I think this forum gives an insight to how lovely & inelegant you all are. X
Awww thanks hun!What's your profile name?This one?I have blocked guys by accident before too and i felt so bad.Have also kicked out and banned guys from direct cam in free mode more though because it really is easy to make that mistake especially if a bit flustered and then hoping they will come back in so I can apologise......x