Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorted
Fingers crossed being released Smile
Unsure how it all works but perhaps contact AdultWork and see what they suggest to do next? x
You need to get a hold of lesstalk and ask to be released from the group. When a group removes someone from their group they have to deactivate their profile. They should then go and reactivate it but lesstalk seem to have a habit of not doing this. Don't panic though as you can do this yourself.

You can also ask for dailypays help. ( Dailypays being the group that owns this forum and is called adultwork finest performers on AW.) They can be really helpful. If you want to be a part of a dailypays group then i would recommend this group. They're really helpful and they save you the hassle of sorting out the VAT stuff on AW and if you don't have what you need to show that you are responsible for doing your own VAT, then they can save you money.

X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pixie for this post:
  • admin
Thanks for the advice I am waiting for Lesstalk to release apparently on the 24th. Just received an email this morning from them saying they have been locked out of their email so we can no longer communicate with them (even though this was sent from their email.. confusing!) I wish I had never left dailypay finest. Once/if I get out of Lesstalk hopefully I can come back and stay!