Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue resolved
Any help would be amazing

I am waiting to be released from Lesstalkdailypay. All off the money I have earned has been taken out even though I was told it wouldn't while I am in the process of being released. Much less that half has actually reached my bank. I am now scared to work as I don't know if the money I earn will even get to me. Have tried emailing support but am getting no joy on this being explained.

Is there anything Adult work can directly do or anyone I can actually speak to?

I really need to work this week but really scared to in case this is a scam

Thanks Heart  Robyn_rose
Hi Robyn,

You can email aw directly at hostmaster@adultwork.com to get a proper response from them directly but please do not bombard them.

Contact them again and ask where is the rest of the money? as it was not paid into your account. How long have you been in that Group for?
I don't know what's going on with Less Talk Daily Pay but they seem to be a major problem, and always for the same things, refusing to release members, stealing credits, late payments, incorrect payments, threatening their members.

They should be on the list of scam groups by now, surely?
Hopefully all sorted now thanks for advice ppl x