Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website busy?
I sometimes try and do a late evening but I end up being so tired I go to bed early. I think the Weekend is great for evenings and Mondays, Tuesdays are not so busy for me it seems to be from noon till early evening it's dead, maybe because its transfer day lol
Thank you Clara, in a way it's nice to know that you have found those hours quiet for the last 3 nights too - though I don't wish a quiet spell on anyone!

I often tell myself I am going to switch hours around and do early mornings instead just to see how they compare, but I am such a night owl by nature that when 6am comes round I always end up switching off the alarm clock and going back to sleep instead!

I don't really do well in the afternoons at all Cece, regardless of what day it is. Mind you, the earliest I tend to log on is 2pm and from then until about 5pm it is usually pretty quiet.
I'm the same with as you Shelley, such a bad morning person! My wee one surfaces at 9.30 for breakfast but he goes back to sleep right after until midday so I always get a lie in, nights are so much easier for me to work with. Plus when midnight comes and my OH and toddler are sleeping even though I'm working it's three whole hours of me time! So hard to change haha x
Yea i am a total night owl and have worked the graveyard shift for many years now......x