Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweetkicklimited is behaving unfarly
I wouldn't write here If i wouldn't be absolutely sure that my business advisor is behaving unfarly with me. 

I am a member since 2015, with more than 400 feedbacks, therefore I would never make a stupid mistake such as letting another person perform with my profile. 

Anyhow, yesterday they banned me for life for swapping. That was like my whole world collapsed over me. I keep asking for the prof, a picture of the "other person than me" at the moment of the swapping but nothing. Just  copy-paste response. 

There must be some mistake by the Sweetkicklimited operator, maybe because of my hair color, don't know. 

Please AdultWork make sure that they are not banning me for their mistake. Just make some additional check. 

I am a very sensitive person, and I am really desperate right now. Please help.
Have they kept any of your money? If not I would go alone or join somebody else. Xx
(20-03-2017, 13:04)Jessie45 Wrote: Have they kept any of your money? If not I would go alone or join somebody else. Xx

Unfortunately, yes Jessie. They kept all the money. However, I have investet 2 years to create regulars.
Do you know their address?
(20-03-2017, 16:14)Jessie45 Wrote: Do you know their address?

No I don't know where they are, because they have no address no phone number. 

Sweetkicklimited is a company contracted by Adultwork.com to supervise models from Eastern Europe countries. They are paid by a percentage of our earnings. 

They have just deleted my account, getting my money and accusing of swapping without any proof.

It is true that some profiles may be used by more than one model, yet for sure I am not the case. I webcam from my fucking home. I live alone. How in the hell would somebody else use my profile.
Get in touch with Adultwork x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jessie45 for this post:
  • ur_nolimit_fantasy