Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting a flat - provide reference and proof of work?
Hello 
I am trying to get my own flat and am in need of a reference and 'proof of work' I tell people I work as a model so my money is very random but with proof of bank statements thought that would be enough to back it up its not. I remember when i joined something about DP can provide a reference and this type of thing? 

My email is suspended so can only contact you on here. 

Any help or advice much appreicated.
Thanks
Who is DP? Your accountant can give ref x
(06-03-2017, 20:44)Jessie45 Wrote: Who is DP? Your accountant can give ref x

DP = Daily Pay 

Daily pay are my account well Adult Works Finest (free daily pay) 
Not sure how to ask them, my email is suspended or would of gone directly to them

xx
Hi, we can provide a reference to say the work you do is none adult basically. Its to help you keep your private life private.

We would normally put down something along the lines of commission based work, as this accounts for the daily payments and the random numbers.

We confirm the length of time with us and if our system is able to handle the search query, your average payment from us. Some accounts may be too large and the system cant handle it but we can try.

We also confirm during that period our business relationship has been on good terms, as close to a character reference as the internet allows us to provide.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Cece, Gone
I didn't know this, that's fab. How do I go about requesting one from you? It would help massively for a few things I have in the pipeline at the minute! If you could detail how long I have been with you but I only actually need the turnover/pay amount for last month. Thanks so much, another great service from DP I didn't know about, you guys are great x
Hi, we even have a little faux website setup for it Smile

Just an email to admin@dailypayserice.com is fine for it.

If long term member, include earliest username for our searches.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Gone
(07-03-2017, 13:15)admin Wrote: Hi, we even have a little faux website setup for it Smile

Just an email to admin@dailypayserice.com is fine for it.

If long term member, include earliest username for our searches.

Thanks

You guys are on the frickin' ball! Thanks guys! x
amazing thank you Smile need one of these asap

Thanks, will email you.
Amazing service..............Wink
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • admin
What part of the country are you trying to get a flat? Certain areas are more straightforward than others. I found it so straightforward in Scotland. But think it's going to be harder when I try to move back to London. Not sure about other parts of England. Sometimes it's easier if you offer to pay a few months extra up front.

If it's England I would try and wait till this new law comes out which will be any time now. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38065249

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  work reference for flat needed asap - please see email Kiaxxx 6 8,411 05-04-2017, 11:49
Last Post: sarahxxx