Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROFILE NOT BEING RELEASED
Adultwork Name: TlulaThomas

I have emailed you directly on adultwork from my account to get my profile released from your group Colin and no one has replied for a number of days now.
I would like my profile released immediately. 
As stated when I joined your group I could release my profile at anytime. Well now is the time so release my profile. 

I am joining a group that offers more support and incentives.

Thank you 

TlulaThomas
after 3 emails and even writing on their forum my profile is still not being released.

LADIES BEWARE OF THIS SCAM GROUP AWFINEST PERFORMERS.
I have been reading people talking about them on twitter and they do not release profiles, they delete them!
Tula, I was once a member and I didn't get my profile removed, the only ones who do are bending the rules on aw. Colin doesn't delete them aw does. You wont get released straight away if you owe payments to Colin on your 'pending' page they need to be cleared first and then he will delete you from the Group.

It is not a scam group, I had a positive experience and would use them again if I needed to. Sorry to hear about your bad experience Smile
Hi, zero profiles have ever been deleted of course.

Its not possible for us to delete any, AW deal with releases for our service.

Once you fill out the release form AW themselves will do it.

Someone could techinally send 100 emails in 10 minutes then proclaim they have sent 100 emails and no ones replied or done anything etc.

Your post is just non sense to be honest and we wont be wasting time on it.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Cece, Gone, Mistress_Silk