Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Who's on Twitter?
Yep I did. Hmm, let me look at recent follows lol
Nope can't see you anywhere... tweet me?
Lafille, go to your twitter 'Me' page and give us the web address for that. x
(03-02-2013, 19:09)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: Lafille, go to your twitter 'Me' page and give us the web address for that. x

Here I am.
https://twitter.com/English_Helena

hi katie i have posted a check out one for you i hope i did it right lol let me know hun much appreciated.

And wife4rent i thought i had not sure though im using my mobile to use the twitter. Hope its up there now :-) if katies has worked out right i will then do you other nices ladies who has shouted me out any thanks xx
yikes smurfet just seen ur aw page. u know most girls charge 1.99+ for privates? Raise ur rates gal!!!

Anyway for some reason i can see your msg to me on ur twitter, but it doesn't show up in my feed. Hmm

***Edit: You put "eves" as my last name oops
Hi katie not sure why that is hun thats its not showing up on yours, figuring it out slowly.

I charge the rate i do cos im comfortable at that hun, i dont show my face like hardly never and feel alot of girls maybe do and so i understand them charging more :-)

I did try up ing my rates but found it just didnt work for me xx
(03-02-2013, 20:13)sexy_smurfet Wrote: Hi katie not sure why that is hun thats its not showing up on yours, figuring it out slowly.

I charge the rate i do cos im comfortable at that hun, i dont show my face like hardly never and feel alot of girls maybe do and so i understand them charging more :-)

I did try up ing my rates but found it just didnt work for me xx

opps just seen that have corrected hopefully you will see it this time :-)
You know those rates are as low as the romanians, yikes!

You should read this thread http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...!!!!!!!!!)

In regards to face - sometimes i don't show mine. There are even non nude girls who charge 3 times that!! You are not a cheap bargain burger at macdonals, you are a LUXURY, personalised interactive experience. You can tell me to get lost if you like and I'll delete these posts, but think about it please.. you're worth more, every girl is!
(03-02-2013, 20:19)xKatieBabyx Wrote: You know those rates are as low as the romanians, yikes!

You should read this thread http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...!!!!!!!!!)

In regards to face - sometimes i don't show mine. There are even non nude girls who charge 3 times that!! You are not a cheap bargain burger at macdonals, you are a LUXURY, personalised interactive experience. You can tell me to get lost if you like and I'll delete these posts, but think about it please.. you're worth more, every girl is!

Always charge as much as you can get away with.... You will often find you do not earn more money by charging less, you just have to work harder to earn the same amount.

Sarah x x x