Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

things that made u happy today
Yeah! I'm on holiday. A bit unexpected as I have taken it a week earlier than I planned due to unforeseen circumstances.
(11-08-2011, 12:07)davidseven Wrote: Yeah! I'm on holiday. A bit unexpected as I have taken it a week earlier than I planned due to unforeseen circumstances.
Oh, I hope that's a good thing! Well, a holiday is always a good thing, but the unforeseen circumstances... Confused

[Image: psychic-fair-cancelled.jpg]
Sorry about the pics - forgot it is a nightmare on some people's machines!
(11-08-2011, 12:44)SassyAnn Wrote:
(11-08-2011, 12:07)davidseven Wrote: Yeah! I'm on holiday. A bit unexpected as I have taken it a week earlier than I planned due to unforeseen circumstances.
Oh, I hope that's a good thing! Well, a holiday is always a good thing, but the unforeseen circumstances... Confused

[Image: psychic-fair-cancelled.jpg]
Sorry about the pics - forgot it is a nightmare on some people's machines!
I was expecting some contractors to be here Monday, they now can't be here till the 24th, so I have taken a weeks leave a week early. Smile
Things that made u happy today:

A little tweet from a beautiful woman.
-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
your a special lady gina & u were missed
i hope we can inspire u too gina
Hey Gina, good to see you again! How have you been?!
(11-08-2011, 19:36)SassyAnn Wrote: Hey Gina, good to see you again! How have you been?!

Hi Ann. Smile

I've been a little bit down. Some stuff in the family needed my attention. But it's turning - the sun always rises again. Smile

-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
I post as often as I a can, and am on here at least every couple of hours, I don't feel I can contribute to some of the threads, as I don't have the knowledge or experience, I post if I think I can be useful, interesting, or of relevance.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(11-08-2011, 21:38)Gina Faith Wrote:
(11-08-2011, 19:36)SassyAnn Wrote: Hey Gina, good to see you again! How have you been?!

Hi Ann. Smile

I've been a little bit down. Some stuff in the family needed my attention. But it's turning - the sun always rises again. Smile
It does indeed Gina, and the board is always a little bit sunnier with a sprinkling of Danish elegance.
Oh god, I'm catching Freddo's disease! BTW, I bought my first Freddo today - 17p. I ought to go and dig it out and devour it.

Oh god Jayzee, if we all used that criteria, we'd have a blank forum with a few nice piccies thrown in! I don't think lack of knowledge or experience has prevented anyone else posting their opinions or sarky comments (I do mean you Emily). You are inherently interesting Jayzee, as no-one else will quite have your point of view.

I've been hit by the Freddo stick. Someone stop me!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Things that EXCITED you today!! DivineMissG 13 16,257 29-10-2011, 21:57
Last Post: Freddo
  things that made u a crabby bitch today abcdef 33 48,895 12-10-2011, 15:46
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that made you laugh... MrSmith767 10 13,942 24-09-2011, 08:17
Last Post: tinkerbell