Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thank you!
I'm liking you. Have I mentioned that before?
(05-07-2011, 01:49)Pan Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 20:42)SassyAnn Wrote: Selection of photos of an appalling model, photos ain't half bad though - specially compared to the ones I took!

Appalling?...Bollocks! Appealing and eminently peachy.

Thank God you're hear Pan. I keep trying to tell her that she has a great figure and was a good model, but it falls on deaf ears. She needs to hear it from people with testosterone me thinks.
Some really hot photos Ann
you are looking great young lady
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Thanks boys (and Kate). It's very difficult to change your own self-image. It doesn't bother me when I'm hands on, so to speak, it's just the photos!
(05-07-2011, 11:26)SassyAnn Wrote: Thanks boys (and Kate). It's very difficult to change your own self-image. It doesn't bother me when I'm hands on, so to speak, it's just the photos!

I'm very much the same Ann, i still find it hard that the guys do find me sexy, even though DrC has told me numerous times. (yrs of school bullying do take their toll)

Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Shy to sassy overnight go girl
Being called Gordita as a pet name didn't help. Angelita I could have coped with, but Gordita means little fat one. Undecided
(01-07-2011, 20:42)SassyAnn Wrote: Selection of photos of an appalling model, photos ain't half bad though - specially compared to the ones I took!

Ann you look fantastic in the photos - just my kind of lady Big Grin

in love now Heart ooeerrr Missus Rolleyes
Nice pics, nice bod :-)
Aaahhhh, you boys! I was feeling virtuous as I went for my induction at the gym today. Then I went to Sainsburys and my trolley started off really healthily, then it started to descend into the pit of hell that is my sweet tooth fix - cookies, doughnuts, pannacotta - arghhhh.
Will have to revisit the gym to undo all the harm I have done. Are there enough days in the week?
(05-07-2011, 11:32)jayzee77 Wrote: I'm very much the same Ann, i still find it hard that the guys do find me sexy, even though DrC has told me numerous times. (yrs of school bullying do take their toll)
You have to try and appreciate the things they see. Otherwise you are saying their opinions don't count, which is a nightmare when you're in a relationship. I'm pleased people appreciate me the way I am - and surprised! Camming gave me so much confidence, but I need to feel confident in myself - which may take a fair few gym visits.
I will never be skinny, but I'd settle for being happy trying on clothes when I go shopping!