Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

uuurrrgghhhh! annoyed!
i had a 2 booking requests yesterday one from a gentleman called harry and one from a roger

both said to confirm by txt as thy would be at work, which is fine i understand and to my surprised when they both arrived they were asian, now i dont have a problem with asian gents but i find they are allways very demanding not to mention haggling!

so they both arrived at different times, both with a very english name and very obviously not theirs and all the questions start, do you do anal, do you do bareback, can you do it £10 cheaper, its always the same which is why i only really see asian gents with good feedbacks.

but what gives them the right to come in and ask you these questions when i obviously dont do those those things as states on my profile, and dont bloody say you didnt see its in bloody capital letters!

and then,...after that,...the last guy decided to slap my face, not hard obviously but i did say please dont slap my face obviously i dont want to end up with a bruised cheek, he appolagised then did it again even harder! then i got up asked him to leave and he asked why?!?!? i said you just slapped me after i told you to stop

im sorry i didnt underrstand you,

its a good job ive got the day off today and im out with the boyfriend for a nice relaxing day...i literally felt my fists balling up
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I find Asian clients can be very demanding you have to be extra hard with them from the very start haggling and trying to push boundaries is second nature to them my hubby is a motor dealer and purposely tries to avoid having dealings with them as they are exactly the same whatever situation they are in.
You will find especially with the old school ones that the way they have been brought up( and its a sad thing to say in this day and age) with the view that women are still seen as second class citizens.
On the other hand we have a lot of Asian friends who are lovely caring people and I have seen a lot of lovely asian guys one even brought me chocolates
As for slapping your face he was way out of order if that was me he would have found my knee strategically placed between his legs
Never had a prob with asians but I think that's cause most of them I've been around a foot taller must seem daunting to them lol
i pushed him and i was like whats the problem ive told you to not do that to me,

ts literally as if they wanna get more bang for their buck ya know!,.....i dont usually bother with them to be honest because there a pain in the arse

and they only put a fake name because they know they have a reputation, but honestly im getting close to saying im not going to see asian gentleman anymore, my boyfriend was fuming when i told him honestly,...

Down here Adam or Cameron seem quite popular aliases for them
lol harry! and usually colin

The first slap was bad, the 2nd one was unforgivable and you were quite right to ask him to leave. I won't have haggling from anyone, be it via phone, email or face to face.

I do see Asian guys, but so far have not had any problems of this nature. They might also be thinking that they can take advantage of your age.

Stick to your guns and let them know you are not interested in haggling and they will have to learn the hard way.

Glad you are ok and it might be worth adding his details to the bad clients list, as I don't think any of us want to meet someone as disrespectful as him.
yes i will do,....its ridiculous honestly,..i dont mind spanking that does not give you right to slap me in the face.........
the way i see it i wouldnt ask them to take a wage cut in their job so why should i

(25-06-2011, 10:47)lolo Wrote: Never had a prob with asians but I think that's cause most of them I've been around a foot taller must seem daunting to them lol

Bruiser.............. Don't mess with lolo !

I have never had a great many problems with Asians and have had a few really good Asian punters, one young guy, years ago got the "Love" bug and was always bringing me presents and not tacky ones, he had noticed the perfume that I used to use at work and brought me bottles of that.

Some of them can be a pain, but so can many white english guys. You have to be firm and ask them to leave if they have over step the mark, especially if you have asked them not to do it.

Haggling is part of their culture and depending on the mood, tell them that you have already given them a discount as you usually charge more for seeing Asians. If they ask you why, say so that they can haggle and knock you down in price.
i think if i come accross as a bit of a sucker and will haggle they think that they can get you down even lower. i dont haggle and never will as i dont see why i should and it does say on my profile that i dont haggle and if you do ask me i will ask you to leave, simple as,

if they are going to come into my enviroment and be stupid and act like tight wads then dont bather go home and get your wife to do it