Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hey
Olivia, don't let all this fun distract you from your studies!
(22-06-2011, 12:50)ShySmile Wrote: Olivia, don't let all this fun distract you from your studies!

What like it distracts me from my work Big Grin
But she's a young girl and it's a stepping stone to the future.
You are old enough to know better!
That is oh so true Ann
Haha, hi everyone!

Don't worry, it doesn't distract me from my studies and it's the summer holidays now anyway so I've got lots of time for fun!

xoxo
hi Olivia Smile
Hi Sugar!

Love the red hair - I try to get mine that bright but it fades far too quickly Sad
Good Olivia, it's always good to recognised as bright and gorgeous, rather than just gorgeous. I wish I was either!
(22-06-2011, 20:32)ShySmile Wrote: Good Olivia, it's always good to recognised as bright and gorgeous, rather than just gorgeous. I wish I was either!

I just had a little stalk of your aw profile and you definitely seem gorgeous to me!

x
Ahhh, sweetie! I'm not looking gorgeous at the mo. I've had a headache all day, so haven't dressed or showered. The house is a tip as I haven't tidied up since the family left yesterday - I've managed to load the washing machine and dish washer. I'm here in trackies, an unintentionally revealing t-shirt and a fleece - unwashed hair (phobia!) and feeling sorry for myself. Waaahhh!