Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

turn offs
(22-07-2011, 12:07)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I've met lots of smokers who think I don't know they smoke, but i do. If the taste is very mild, there is no point bringing it up, as you know they have made an effort and it is appreciated.

Monty I don't want to clip your wings, you fly in the wind the way you want to and what will be will be. You're a lovely chap and I enjoy your partication on here. I'm just a sensitive soul x

And a gorgeous sensitive soul you are too Big Grin
(22-07-2011, 11:47)lolo Wrote: well as i said before im a heavy smoker but have met loads of non smokers who have been none the wiser

mind u i think the shops think i have a mouthwash addiction with the amount i buy lol

And thats because you make the effort - I just dont have the time for those who cant be bothered.
(22-07-2011, 11:47)lolo Wrote: well as i said before im a heavy smoker but have met loads of non smokers who have been none the wiser

mind u i think the shops think i have a mouthwash addiction with the amount i buy lol

I have had the same said to me as well some were genuinly surprised that I smoke but yes mouthwash toothpaste mints and a decent airfreshner works wonders

What?? That you have a mouthwash addiction????
exactly,.and i have all of those things available here, it was just that he wasnt willing to even try that pissed me off,...

fool
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(22-07-2011, 18:59)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: exactly,.and i have all of those things available here, it was just that he wasnt willing to even try that pissed me off,...

fool

I can see you doing that with a Mr T voice lol.
(22-07-2011, 19:10)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(22-07-2011, 18:59)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: exactly,.and i have all of those things available here, it was just that he wasnt willing to even try that pissed me off,...

fool

I can see you doing that with a Mr T voice lol.

I am now trying to imagine Tinkerbell as Mr T it is fairly amusing but very interesting

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

lol i did just do it in a bit of a mr t voice and i did chuckle a fair bit haha x
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(31-05-2011, 19:56)lolo Wrote: girls what turns offs do u have aabout guys

guys what your turn offs about girls

my list =

hairy nose / ears
taches & beards
long hair
long jaggy fingernails
cock hidden in a forest
bad breath

Another for me is smokers and those that have been smoking in their vehicle before they arrive. and stink the room out with it.

Manky cocks in any form are yuck !! And I make a point of cleaning them in front of them so that they know.

And if guys are not respectful in their initial call I will simply hang up on them and see how they like disrespect. If they call back saying 'oh we were cut off' i simply tell them the truth. If they cant be respectful in a call they certainly are not going to be respectful when they visit and I simply wont accept that.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
i smoke in my car & guys are told that when they ask to be picked up at the train station if they have a problem they can pay 20 quid for a taxi
I'm like that with disrespectful callers too. If they can't be polite during the call, there is no chance they will be during a meet. It usually means they are busy with their hand as well, which is very annoying. If they're looking for thrills they should pay for the call like everyone else.