Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What if Adultwork shut ?
phew, been reactivated n told off! lol
(19-09-2011, 22:48)debbiebabe Wrote: phew, been reactivated n told off! lol
This happening and reviewing this post, amde me realise I shouldnt put all my eggs into one basket!

I've had that a couple of times, where my number wasn't showing when I paid for it to show. It really impacted my work when I was on tour, as most people call, they don't bother to email... which is fair enough!

Hello Debbiebabe, welcome to the forum. Glad you got everything sorted out quickly.
Welcome to the forum Debbie

always advisable to spread your eggs out
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

AW is brilliant but it does have some glitches and you can find yourself deactivated for alsorts of reasons. At least the mods are pretty good at listening and sorting things out though.
(20-09-2011, 01:32)SassyAnn Wrote: I've had that a couple of times, where my number wasn't showing when I paid for it to show. It really impacted my work when I was on tour, as most people call, they don't bother to email... which is fair enough!

Hello Debbiebabe, welcome to the forum. Glad you got everything sorted out quickly.

It did put a dampener on my night yes, had a bit of a fright as I have just got my payoneer card and making regular withdrawals now! .. will be careful in future... thanks for reply Xxx
(20-09-2011, 07:11)CurvaceousKate Wrote: AW is brilliant but it does have some glitches and you can find yourself deactivated for alsorts of reasons. At least the mods are pretty good at listening and sorting things out though.
Yeah, lucky for me! thanks Xxx
(20-09-2011, 07:07)Freddo Wrote: Welcome to the forum Debbie

Especially if they are chocolate ones ehh Freddo! Big Grin
(20-09-2011, 14:19)monty69 Wrote:
(20-09-2011, 07:07)Freddo Wrote: Welcome to the forum Debbie

Especially if they are chocolate ones ehh Freddo! Big Grin

But of course mate nothing
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I can only speak from the WG's point of view but I think life would go on if AW went under. After a few years on the site work does dwindle and it is necessary to ensure you are established on other sites in order to keep yourself busy.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.