Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Now what...why can't some folk get a life
(29-07-2012, 20:34)Missnaughtyness Wrote: Each to there own, i am not the the virgin mary ffs but i do think age play can have sick senarios, and your feeding the minds of already sick guys when it comes to some things.

Or indeed scratching an itch.

You've made your point miss (not very) naughtyness!
(30-07-2012, 09:42)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(29-07-2012, 20:34)Missnaughtyness Wrote: Each to there own, i am not the the virgin mary ffs but i do think age play can have sick senarios, and your feeding the minds of already sick guys when it comes to some things.

Or indeed scratching an itch.

You've made your point miss (not very) naughtyness!

Lol, Shoot me down in flames for having an my own thoughts towards extreme age play, not an itch at all just my thoughts, life would be rather dull if we all agreed on everything.

There is naughtyness and there is extreme taboo.

Naughtyness for me does not involve talking about very young children!

I struggle with the taboo daily, I have been called an ageplay dream girl on multiple occasions. The majority of my clientele are into rolplay/ageplay fantasies and every night I have to wonder whether they are really just fantasy to these guys. I understand that fantasy can be about breaking taboos, how many women enjoy rape play with their partners? It doesn't mean they hope it will happen for real. If I don't indulge these guys then where else are they going to go to get their "fix" yet at the same time am I encouraging their thoughts of seducing a minor in real life? There was one guy who told me he thought the story about the child sex ring in Manchester was hot, and asked if I agreed... That night almost broke me mentally. I told him that what happened was appalling, and I spoke to him about seeking professional help, his fantasy had gone too far.

The worst is the guys that ask me if I'm into ageplay, then try to make me set the age, therefore there's no guilt on them. Hold your fingers up to show me what age you're going to be for me baby, doesn't take a genius to realise the maximum you want me to be is 10.

I can't stress this enough but I do enjoy ageplay but it's the acting innocent that does it, not the specific age I'm being asked to be, sometimes it gets too real. I have a 5 year old daughter, and some of these guys scare the fuck out of me. If I stopped doing the taboo, I'll have no income... It's being a skinny little flat chested girl that pays my rent.
Well said Kitty, that's the reality of it.