Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

room 101
Yeah that very selective flu that makes it impossible to do ANYTHING for yourself, and changes the voice into a pathetic whine.. err not to be confused with the "begging for sex" voice though.. completely different ailments! Tongue

(Why don't men talk during sex? They have spent two hours begging for it and have lost their voices)
(20-08-2011, 16:33)TophatMark Wrote: Yeah that very selective flu that makes it impossible to do ANYTHING for yourself, and changes the voice into a pathetic whine.. err not to be confused with the "begging for sex" voice though.. completely different ailments! Tongue

(Why don't men talk during sex? They have spent two hours begging for it and have lost their voices)

god no not the dreaded whine please

And I will hae you know that men dont talk during sex because they are so oercome with our beauty that they are lost for words
But if we admitted that we would be "under your spell" and "In your power".... nowTHAT couldn't possibly be true lol
(20-08-2011, 15:15)Emily of Halifax Wrote: The letter that comes between u and w in the alphabet it doesnt work on my keyboard its stuck so you will all hae to decipher my rambling more than normal now

you do keep showering your keyboard with tea
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(20-08-2011, 16:53)TophatMark Wrote: But if we admitted that we would be "under your spell" and "In your power".... nowTHAT couldn't possibly be true lol

Did I mention that I am qualified in hypnotism

(20-08-2011, 22:00)Freddo Wrote:
(20-08-2011, 15:15)Emily of Halifax Wrote: The letter that comes between u and w in the alphabet it doesnt work on my keyboard its stuck so you will all hae to decipher my rambling more than normal now

you do keep showering your keyboard with tea

you may hae hit the nail on the head freddo will you lot please stop making me laugh it is now causing major technical problems

lol I am feeling very sleepy... Wink
watch the clock you are feeling sleepy now sleep you are under my spell hehe
Would that make me a clockwatcher then... *thunk* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hey that could be a cool "trick" for bad clients!.. Booking arrives, do the paperwork, put him to sleep.. post hypnotic suggestion.. wake him up at end of booking.. send him home with a smile on his face Tongue
was that a clock watcher if so dont know what one of them is or a cock watcher haent got my glasses on so cant read properly
I've heard of pigeon fanciers and bird-watchers.... but no "male chicken" enthusiasts Tongue