Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Young punters/service providers
I was going to suggest driving license or passport.
I've just spent 10 mins on the phone with him. I think he might be a time waster.
He said he wants to ask a girl out, but he's a virgin and doesn't want her to think he's crap in bed. Eh?
Have things really changed that much? I said I imagine she'll have a lot more on her mind than what he might be like in bed.
Plus I said he could say he was saving himself for someone special. Plus your first time will be so much better if it's with someone you really like.
The youngest guys I've seen so far are 22-24 year olds (footballer, rugby player and cyclist) all with really high libidos and none of them virgins.
Hey ho, see what tomorrow brings. He said he'll bring his birth certificate.
Read this link I no for a fact that this case did actually so it just goes to show that you can never be to complacent on ages by the way this is a different girl to the previous one that I mentioned but scarry any doubts on age girls say no I have even turned guys away over the phone that I personally dont think are old enough

http://www.journallive.co.uk/north-east-...-23013411/
I had a 22 year old virgin recently. He wasn't a virgin when he left. He drove to me, which I know doesn't prove he was over 18 but we talked about his job and stuff and he had been to Uni, so...
Can you remember my response cant remember what thread it was on about a regulars apprentice using his phone and ended up ringing me when he turned out to be a teenager that is one of the reasons a put a age limit on guys
i would rather have that side than the other side
I do not get involved in to much phone chat and do not respond to things that they may say. Turn each question into, when would you like to come?

Should they turn up, 99% will be over 18, the ones that are not, will probably just not turn up. I can not say that I have ever felt somebody to be younger than 18 who has visited me. I have had many that I feel are younger than 18 who have called.

Sarah

As I do prefer my ladies in the main to be over 30, ID shouldnt be a problem ever. Would love to be asked to produce ID to show I was over 18 but the chance of that happening..................

I dont have an upper limit on a lady's age (mind you havent been with a lady over 60 yet!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Male Service Providers sarahxxx 64 66,268 14-02-2014, 11:07
Last Post: Warwick
  Notice - All Service Providers abcdef 0 3,376 23-08-2011, 14:16
Last Post: abcdef
  problems getting into service providers area sophieofyork 7 11,168 17-05-2011, 00:13
Last Post: MrSmith767