Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Greetings from a Dane
Hi Gina nice to have you here it does not matter where you are you can still join in the fun
Hi Jayzee and Emily, Thank you to you both. Smile

I've been looking around in some of the newest threads, and I must say, you all seem kind, entertaining, imaginative, fun, thoughtful, and so much more. I'm looking forward to following more of your writings. Smile

/Gina.
-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
Welcome Gina xoxo
Thank you, Louise. Uuuh, you're a scorpio - just like me. The coolest sign! Big Grin

/Gina.
-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

Hi Gina and a belated welcome from the the West Mids in the UK x
gina put your ad up in the classifieds
(22-05-2011, 18:38)Gina Faith Wrote: Thank you, Louise. Uuuh, you're a scorpio - just like me. The coolest sign! Big Grin

/Gina.

I just noticed that we share the same taste in perfume. It's the only one I wear. Love it!
(23-05-2011, 07:05)lolo Wrote: gina put your ad up in the classifieds

Thanks for the tip, Lolo. :-) I'm just wondering if it isn't considered 'noisy' or 'waste of space' since i don't travel or go on tour? I'm only available for incalls in Copenhagen.

(23-05-2011, 22:51)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I just noticed that we share the same taste in perfume. It's the only one I wear. Love it!

I'm not sure if you mean Louise or me? It's a little bit funny, cause I noticed in the Room 101-thread that you wrote about Coco. I too do in fact wear Coco. Big Grin If you meant me - how on earth did you know? I used to have it written on my website, but I've just checked, and my perfumes are not listed anymore (can't remember why though).

/Gina.

-

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

no its not a waste of time gina go ahead
Thanks Lolo, I'll do that. Smile

/Gina.
-

Alexander A. Bogomoletz