Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Do earnings lessen as time goes on?
You so should KDB! I'd watch it! :-D

Channel 4 usually are good for being quite controversial as well...

I was talking to a girl at the bank today, and telling her about my new vocation, she also watched the documentary and I could see her mind ticking over, thinking, yeah may well give that a go myself! There must be a bit of influx of new people as a result of it, undoubtedly.
Wow...£1,204 is good going! I haven't really got more to add but yes, being new makes a difference...and some keep re-inventing themselves to capitalise on it. I see new people appear in IM everyday. Earnings can be incredibly variable.

I loved the Channel programme too...was great to see you on there KDB! I wouldn't have the courage to do the dirty talk walking round the supermarket though! I'm usually lying on the sofa enjoying myself too while doing it.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(10-04-2012, 13:09)Classy_Katy Wrote: I'm usually lying on the sofa enjoying myself too while doing it.

Me too babes but they didn't want to film that Rolleyes
hahaha i didnt know KDB, was you AMICA BENTLEY...Smile
Iam quiet slow.lol
i have just noticed on your profile, it says, its 1 credit, if you want to view..
how do you do that..??? to appear on your profile...#
i think you were funny as fuck on channel 4Smile

If you click on the information button you will be directed to where you can purchase the AdultWork Presenter for your own profile.

Enjoy!
Hi everyone Smile

So I just signed up to AW, to do phone/sms/directIM - registered my profile at the weekend, been logged in all day yesterday and today and have had no calls/texts/IMs at all. What am I doing wrong???

Thanks in advance,
M.
Feature yourself. They'll come rolling in!
(04-07-2012, 02:06)curlytots Wrote: Feature yourself. They'll come rolling in!

Thanks for the suggestion...how do I do that? Smile

It's okay, ignore me! I found the "feature your profile" link on the site.

Thanks anyway!
Aswell as featuring there as numerous other free ways of getting clients. If your profile is the same as your username then its quite obvious why no-ones calling. Theres 1 image, if you were a client would you call?

If you put the effort in the money will come in, put next to 0 effort in and you'll get next to 0 money.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4