Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Has AW changed the business
Well, I don't know about the ENTIRE NHS. I've had some friends who were very grateful for the ICU.
Hmm I am prone to a touch of exaggeration at times - wouldn't it be nice if the best known cure for a heart attack was a blowjob - maybe in a parallel universe!!

The point I was trying too make was that in my experience, the feeling of well-being coming from a really nice experience with one of you lovely girls does far more good than a lot of conventional counseling and numerous anti-depressants.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, sadly, but I suspect that time spent with you would do far more good than a dose of valium!

Certainly I have become a far more self-confident and well rounded individual since starting this game.
I just want to have fun Tongue
(09-10-2011, 23:31)Poshprat Wrote: ...... I suspect that time spent with you would do far more good than a dose of valium!

I thought you were going to say a dose of the clap!!!
I have seen various ladies join Adult Work over the last year or so.
The ones I have bumped in to on other forums who always have dissed Adult Work before as well, saying it was low class.
Like it or loathe it (I like it) Adult Work is heavily used by the gentlemen seeking us ladies out.
I personally have met guys via AW who slag it off big style but still use it.
Adult Work can be as good as you wish it to be.

In my area there are a lot of the ex agency young ladies from a well known agency based in Leeds joining it when they decided to spread their wings from the agency and go indie.

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
AW definately changed the way I searched for ladies before AW it was very hit and miss and you could spend hours searching through papers and other sources that I knew about

AW is so easy to use like it or loathe it, it is definately the place to generate a following from
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]