Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Lounge or chillout area
(22-09-2011, 09:20)monty69 Wrote:
(22-09-2011, 07:20)Freddo Wrote:
(21-09-2011, 09:45)monty69 Wrote: I totally agree David as, when I joined this site, it was a lot more private than it is now. I understand that Admin needs to encourage new Members and the easiest way to do that is to make it more public but it then does put some people at risk of being recognised, if not by picture, by style of writing. So speaks the messenger of experience who got caught once by his OH purely by my style of writing. On a lighter note, I am still waiting for the explanation of why she was on the said site as well!

Did you ever find out why ?

Freddo, as I said, I am still waiting for an explanation but you can be sure of one thing, I wont be reminding her!!! That would be akin to chucking a rock onto a wasps nest and hanging about to see what they do Big Grin

buzz, buzz, buzz, buzzzzzzzz
Ha ha Kate, you missed out the 'ouch, ouch, ouch...................' that followed the buzz, buzz, buzz, buzzzzzzzz
(23-09-2011, 14:23)monty69 Wrote: Ha ha Kate, you missed out the 'ouch, ouch, ouch...................' that followed the buzz, buzz, buzz, buzzzzzzzz

Lol I didn't want to be too graphic in case it scared you too much.