Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alert on my profile and AW verification
Hello everyone, 

Tonight I received an email from AW, telling me that I have to submit pictures of me, holding a newspaper, and with a post box. Lucky me it was sunny this morning ahah  [Image: biggrin.gif] 

Since that email, my profile does not appear anymore and is showing an alert [Image: sad.gif]

Is it because my pictures has not been reviewed yet or is it something else ?

I hoped I will work today but no one will contact me obviously with that message : "Alert : The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution". 

I already had a review to my profile, and with my piercings, tattoos and face (that I show at all my pictures or almost) it is quite obvious that I am the person on the pictures.

Also, the email told me to upload a picture with the post box, I made the picture, but in the AW website, there is no option to upload it for "other european and rest of the world", I am French, so I qualify for that category. Do you think that is gonna be a problem ?

I wish you all a nice day.

Xxx

Juliette

Messages In This Thread
Alert on my profile and AW verification - by JulietteFeg - 11-01-2017, 19:40