Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

sorry guys, completely pointless moan.... only you lovely lot will understand
(11-08-2016, 15:46)harmony-uk Wrote: does that permanently block from cam? I thought the kick list was only good for the current session... wish I knew that sooner *facepalm
thank you, thank you, thankyou, you're a star for that! happy blocking for me now Smile

On webcam when you right click his name you'll have the option to kick him out for an hour, or kick permanently meaning they'll never get back in. 

underneath any AW mail he's sent you is an option to block sender, click that and it'll ask you in a pop up window if you're sure, just click ok to that. Then in your emails folder, click on the blocked senders list. A window will open with the option of blocking them from booking you, from bidding on or buying anything you're selling and also blocking him from calling you on direct chat. Check all the boxes and click save Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • harmony-uk

Messages In This Thread
RE: sorry guys, completely pointless moan.... only you lovely lot will understand - by Ana_X - 11-08-2016, 16:34

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linked in...useful or pointless? Charlotte-Rose 4 5,633 14-02-2013, 21:29
Last Post: courtesanannabel