Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork daily pay vs finest and changing bank
(01-05-2016, 11:38)SiennaJones Wrote: Hello
I havent cammed in a while due to commitments but need some money so looking to start again. I have logged in to my account and I am still in the "finest performers" group but I clicked on another girls profile and she is in one called "daily pay" is this different to finest performers? Do I need to change to be able to be paid daily??

Also when is the cut off time for daily pay? for example if I worked say till half 11 pm tonight, would all of those credits be paid to me tomorrow?

I also need to change my bank account as the one that's on there currently is closed. Does anyone know how I do this and how long it will take?

Sorry for all the questions. xx

Yes as above, there are a few Daily Pay groups but AWs Finest is the longest running and the best / most reliable etc. 

If you say you haven't worked in a while your account with them is probably inactive, so e-mail Admin and ask to reactivate and include your new bank details. Anything you earn up to midnight will be paid the following day x
HeidiBloom69
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to HeidiBloom69 for this post:
  • admin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adultwork daily pay vs finest and changing bank - by HeidiBloom69 - 01-05-2016, 12:58

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) admin 266 616,662 10-12-2018, 20:46
Last Post: Mirabelle-Lux
  aw daily pay? finest performers juicybootyj 5 9,833 06-09-2017, 06:52
Last Post: admin