Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal info leaked?
(04-04-2016, 18:54)admin Wrote: Hi, multiple ways someone can get your real name, eg they know you, someone they know knows you, you have done a bank transfer from client before, they googled your username and traced it to a real name, youve done skype with them or someone they know and they got your real name that way, its nearly endless how someone can get your real name, maybe you joined their group or similar before/signed up frp something/another site they have a studio on. These are all just guesses though and none of them matter, for all we know they are reading these posts and having a giggle about the whole thing.

As mentioned block them and ignore, they are just trying to stir you up. Put it to the back of your mind and forget about it, dont let them win.

Hi Admin, thank you for replying. 
I wouldn't mind too much (as frustrating as it is) but it seems to me that there is more to it than just somebody I know in my personal life trying to get a reaction out of me.

As mentioned, I used to be with another company called Wives From Home, they offered daily pay (but, for the record, never even told me I would be appearing on AW. Just sent me some login details and told me to login through their platform which then took me to JustCamIt. Never had actual access to the AW profile they set up for me, nor was I aware of it.) After leaving the company, I registered with AW directly. 

I think it may be this company that is sending the messages, as they have mentioned in messages to let the other girls know who use Daily Pay that their details have also been leaked - no reason for somebody I know personally to do this, really. Seems to me they may be trying to cause a bad rep for Daily Pay? Get members to leave?

Never ever done bank transfers, Skypes always under my character's Skype name, etc. so only options this leaves is it's a) somebody I know or b) the old company I worked with, who would of course have details such as my real name etc. 

Was wondering if there are any rules against what is potentially happening here? If so, what could be done?
I'm 99% certain it is them, as the members I received the messages from all had a red 14 next to their name (a list of aliases) and among that list were both of the accounts that messaged me, along with 12 other girls who are all part of the same group on AW, and all also appear on the Wives From Home website. This would obviously indicate that the same laptop/PC was used to login to both of the accounts that messaged me, as well as to login to all of those girls profiles. So a strong indication it is the admin of that group.

Thanks again!
HeidiBloom69

Messages In This Thread
Personal info leaked? - by HeidiBloom69 - 03-04-2016, 19:46
RE: URGENT - PERSONAL INFO LEAKED - URGENT - by HeidiBloom69 - 04-04-2016, 20:57