Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue processing credit payments and now multiple debits :/
i was trying to put £50 of credits on, but it gave me an error message, so I tried a few more times. It still wasn't working, so I tried for a lower amount of £30. This took a 2nd attempt to finally work. I am now shocked to find all the payments worked and my credit statement shows 4 entries of £50 being debited which are listed as: credit purchase (delayed). There are also the 2x £30 debits which show as being credited around 10 minutes before the delayed ones - despite being made after. 

I'm now panicking as I am between jobs and really need my £200 back! 

I have contacted AW via the contact us form I found on this forum. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and hoping for reassurance that AW would refund in this situation, and what timescales I might be looking at to get the money back. Anyone able to shed any light on this?

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Issue processing credit payments and now multiple debits :/ - by PG84 - 03-04-2016, 12:37

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  credit transfer issue blonde-teen-couple 5 7,724 09-10-2017, 17:49
Last Post: admin
  Credit payments need help please pech2 2 5,841 18-06-2013, 21:09
Last Post: pech2